On this episode, managing editor Dana Wollman and senior editor Devindra Hardawar join host Terrence O’Brien on to debate the value of reviving dead products and really dig deep on the value of unplugging. First they’ll look at three things primed to come back from the dead: Verizon’s unlimited data plans, nudity in Playboy and the Nokia 3310. Then, fresh from a weekend reading by a fireplace and drinking whiskey in the woods, Terrence talks about the importance of unplugging — even if only for a few hours — every week. We’re more connected than ever and that’s a good thing. But even too much of a good thing can be bad for you.
- Playboy goes full-frontal, again
- Why is Verizon offering unlimited data again?
- The Nokia 3310 will reportedly return this month
- A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running: A Memoir
You can check out every episode on The Engadget Podcast page in audio, video and text form for the hearing impaired.Engadget