Man electrocutes himself while charging iPhone in the bath

@sogotechnews

unplug-e1490035443821-796x398

A London man died last December after trying to charge his iPhone in the bath. Police wrapped up an inquest into the death recently. Police chief Craig Pattinson told the inquest that Richard Bull, 32, ran an extension cable from the hallway into the bathroom and was a little careless with the position: The extension cable was on the floor and it appeared as though he had his phone charger on his chest and the part between the phone charger and the cable had made contact with the water. There’s no word on where his actual phone was during this, but…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: iPhone

Read Original: thenextweb.com